I am level 1364 but every time I log in, it takes me through the tutorial again.

Options
ashmon
ashmon Posts: 4 Newbie

I am level 1364 but every time I log in, it takes me through the tutorial again and it doesn't remember my sound settings. Is there a way to turn off the welcome tutorial? I know how to play the game but it is annoying to see the tutorial every time i log in.

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,808 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @ashmon and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have an issue with the game tutorial. Did you update the game to the last version? Please try to clear the cache and turn off your device, wait for 30 seconds and turn on it again. How long have you had this problem? It started from level 1364 or others?

I'm waiting for your reply in the comment box below

🙂🙂🤗🤗🤗🤗

• ashmon
    ashmon Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm using Facebook on Chrome. I stopped playing for like a year and then started playing again. I'll try in Internet explorer and see if I get the same thing. I've done the other things you asked. Cleared cache, etc.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,808 Farm Moderator
    edited November 2020
    Options

@ashmon if you have still problem with Internet Explorer, try with Opera browser.

Or try to remove the farm heroes app from Facebook, clear cache and cookies and restart the browser. Re-install the app again in your Facebook with new permissions again

Let me know🤗🤗🤗🤗❤

• Blasebaer
    Blasebaer Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

@Ashman

I have the same problems under Android when using Facebook. 😨

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Have you ever checked the Herlfe Center? Either here on this page or in the game under: Zahnrad - Question mark - Help center !!!

Good luck

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,456 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome @ashmon

The game recently went through some changes and has been updated. The reason why the game is (very annoyingly) telling you how to play the game again is because its thinking you are a new player. Sadly in part caused by clearing cookies.

If you are playing on the same browser, then after the first time you have played it, it shouldn't do it again. It will do it for every new feature, so it will tell you how to make a row, how to deal with grumpy cropsies, how to move a bull etc for the first time you do something it thinks you haven't done before but it shouldn't repeatedly tell you the same things. unless you clear cookies. It will do it again though if you use a new browser.

I know exactly how it feels as I use the windows 10 app (if you have windows 10 I would highly recommend it) but sometimes I need to use other devices, and if I end up having to reinstall it for any reason, I can end up getting the same pop ups over and over again until I have done everything "new" 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?