Don't have events

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Have you completed level 2000? Get your Badge here!.

Comments

• Blasebaer
    Blasebaer Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

I have already written to support. I almost never get any events if I stay logged in. If I log out and in i get events and innumerable awards. I also would like to transfer my game to Facebook. Or delete 100 friends.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,635 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

You can click here to find your similar question that I hope you can understand to read it and this helps :

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hi there!

1. Bear in mind that, in order to keep special features like Events & Challenges accessible/available for all Players, you might have access to them some & other Players may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.
    2. With that in mind, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (that way you'll know what feat special features are available to you at a particular time).
    3. Use either a King or a Facebook Profile to easily switch between devices & accessΒ your Game (progress & Gold Bars) wherever you playΒ (Boosters & extra Lives, however, are stored locally on the device you received them on so they won't move across devices).

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @Blasebaer and good day to you.

Understood that you have 3 questions, first is that you only get event if you log in and out of the game. 2nd, you would like to transfer your game to Facebook and 3rd, to delete 100 friends.

1. For the first question, I'm guessing that unstable network connectivity or game server issue may cause your event not working properly. Instead of logging and out, do try to disconnect from Wifi/internet, pause/wait for a while, then reconnect back the line.
    2. Secondly, if you have been signing in your game using your FB, your progress in your FB should be sync and the same as the one in your mobile phone. However, boosters cannot be transferable between the one in your mobile and that in your FB account because it is stored in the device memory and not game server. However, if you are playing CCS via King acc/email and wish to sync with your FB, please refer to this article.
    3. Lastly, to delete 100 friends, you have to go to your FB setting to unfriend them. If you are referring to those appear in your list in FB. If you are referring to the 100 requests you've received, there's nothing can be done to delete them because they are random players from King. The only way to clear the messages is select all and click send lives. If the same person sends you request multiple times, they will only receive 1 life if you click "send" all.

I hope you are able to get some useful information on the above and pease let us know if you need help with other issues by clicking on the "Quote" of the message or simply copy and paste my nameΒ @wykoonΒ when replying.

Thank you and happy gaming!Β πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,458 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The studio are also currently investigating to see if there is an issue @Blasebaer as more players are reporting issues with it. Even the Superstars and King team don't seem to be getting the ones we should be right now 😒

• Blasebaer
    edited November 2020
    Options

@wykoon

I am sure that my networking is ok. I once experienced an interruption which restarted the left competition. It shows the fake character of the competition. Restarting the game may also start the music even when it is off in the settings.

There are strange things going on 😁

• Blasebaer
    edited November 2020
    Options

@wykoon

Cannot upload pictures. Links are blocked.

I was able to synchronize with Facebook. πŸ‘πŸ˜

Everything else is just getting worse.😨

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,458 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Blasebaer print screen or save the screen shot to your phone, then click on the little picture icon at the bottom of your message and you will be able to upload.

What exactly is getting worse? There are a couple of issues but nothing major that should be giving you such troubles?

• Blasebaer
    edited November 2020
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer

I can get the daily award as often as I want. Not really bad. πŸ˜„

Uploading screenshots only sometimes works. Not a game bug though

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?