Anyone else unable to get past level 706?

cberyl
cberyl Posts: 4 Newbie

I meet all the goals it goes into hero mode then it ends up running out of available moves, however instead of shuffling like it usually does it just stays there so I can’t use my last two moves or complete the level.... I can’t even back out of the level I have to close the app completely. I’ve tried a couple times now with the same result. Help please :(

Comments

• cberyl
    cberyl Posts: 4 Newbie

Ok well after I posted this I tried one more time, however I removed any boosters, don’t know if that made the difference however I was able to clear it this time. You may want to still look into it though, I mean if the level is going to start out by asking for beans for boosters and then prohibit you from clearing the level because of those boosters that’s kind of crummy :(

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @cberyl and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

This a screenshot of level 706, it's very easy only 2 moves with the bulls. Are you sure that is level 706?

Let me know

😉😉🤗🤗

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5
    edited November 2020

@cberyl If you play on mobile (phone/tablet) look and see if you have an update to that. On mobiles it is the level encantes show. The same on facebook and what I know on windows 10 app, but these two updates automatic.

On king.com (on computer by a browser) it might be that it still have the old level that looks like my picture. And the game on king.com they don´t fix the problems that turn up. Because it still runs on flash player and flash stop working by the end of the year. When it comes to king.com I don´t know how they will do whit games on king.com site by the end of the year when flash player stop working. For me I think they should fix it so it moves over to html so player still can play on king.com on a computer but I don´t know.

if you have windows 10 you can download the app from the microsoft store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?