๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Messages Farm Hero Saga

gali299
gali299 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Support

Dear friends,

I don't receive messages anymore !!

If you have the same problem, please let me know!!

Best regards!!

gali299

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @gali299 and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

I'm sorry that you have an issue with your messages, in order to help you may you please clarify which type of messages? In the Community or playing Farm Heroes Saga with Facebook or which device?

Many thanks for your reply, please remember to use @ before the nickname to receive the notifications

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Minnius
    Minnius Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I am new as well! Loving the game so far. How do I enter a group for tournaments?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,084 Farm Moderator

Hi @Minnius and Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“

Regarding the Farm winter Tournament at the moment there is the 2nd round, please check this thread to have more information from page 1:

You can write in this thread if you need more help.

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,920 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020

Hello @gali299 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I think you are talking about not receiving Lives in your game, right?

If so, unfortunately, this issue has been going on from a while. The Studio knows about this issue too.

But, if you are logged into the game through Facebook, they have to clear the issue from their side and not by the Farm Heroes people.

If you still would like to talk and discuss, like our friend @encantes suggested, please post few details for us -- which device you are using and whether you are singed in through Facebook or Kingdom account.

Also, please check this article from the King Help Center, which would help to explain about this Lives issue a bit more ----> Not Receiving Lives

** If you would like to comment further, please by type your reply in the comment box given below.

Have a Farmtastic day and great rest of the week ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?