Price

Angelvenus
Angelvenus Posts: 5 Level 2

I never receive prices from the special events. Why?

Best Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

There appears to be a small bug there. Sometimes you will get a bouncing box that opens, but you don't get a pop up. Sometimes you don't even get that.

However, the rewards normally are awarded to you.

You just need to keep an eye on how many boosters you had when you finished a level and how many there are when you start the next one. Sometimes the rewards are boosters being re-charged. So if you get a shovel re-charge and you still have a shovel (or more) at the end of the level, then you are not awarded any extras. it simply re-charges you if you have none left.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the community @Angelvenus

Completely odd question i know...do you play on multiple devices?

I always play on windows 10 app despite having the game on phone and tablet and I could play through Facebook ...and yet despite getting prizes they didn't seem to come through.

One day I played through Facebook as I needed to test it out for a player....all my missing boosters were on there. Which is odd as I rarely play it on there!

Also when you play on a device, the boosters you gain do stay on that device. So if you pass an event on your phone for example, then open the game on another device. The boosters won't be on that game but will be on the phone if that makes sense.

Of course, if you don't play on multiple devices, none of this helps you at all but it might someone else 😁

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Hello @Angelvenus and Welcome to our farmtastic community!

I assume you mean you are not receiving prizes (or rewards) from the special events. Please be aware that rewards vary with each event and the events appear for limited times. For example, in Choo Choo's Challenge, you will see packages on your next levels on your map. Each time you complete a level with a package on it, you will, get a reward. Sometimes, boosters are recharged (only if your inventory is zero) and sometimes boosters are added to your inventory. This special events lasts for a few days and then disappears for some time before it returns again.

Other special events, such as Golden Egg, Webby Barn, Pearl Paradise, and some others are found in the same panel with your personal Quests. These typically require you to pass multiple levels before earning rewards. These events also expire after a specific period of time.

If this information has not been helpful, please tell us what type of device you are playing on, what operating system you are using, and the version of the game on your device. You might first want to try standard troubleshooting techniques, such as restarting your game, making sure you have adequate memory (at least 2 GB is recommended), and your app is up-to-date.

• Angelvenus

Yes i mean rewards. For example how you say golden egg or pearl paradise i never receive rewards. Even i finish all the event i receive only the final reward the other booster i did'nt receive

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓

There appears to be a small bug there. Sometimes you will get a bouncing box that opens, but you don't get a pop up. Sometimes you don't even get that.

However, the rewards normally are awarded to you.

You just need to keep an eye on how many boosters you had when you finished a level and how many there are when you start the next one. Sometimes the rewards are boosters being re-charged. So if you get a shovel re-charge and you still have a shovel (or more) at the end of the level, then you are not awarded any extras. it simply re-charges you if you have none left.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓

Welcome to the community @Angelvenus

Completely odd question i know...do you play on multiple devices?

I always play on windows 10 app despite having the game on phone and tablet and I could play through Facebook ...and yet despite getting prizes they didn't seem to come through.

One day I played through Facebook as I needed to test it out for a player....all my missing boosters were on there. Which is odd as I rarely play it on there!

Also when you play on a device, the boosters you gain do stay on that device. So if you pass an event on your phone for example, then open the game on another device. The boosters won't be on that game but will be on the phone if that makes sense.

Of course, if you don't play on multiple devices, none of this helps you at all but it might someone else 😁

• Angelvenus

Thank you.

I Play only on my phone Android. But i will try to enter with Facbook. Thanks a lot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?