🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

❄️ Farm Pass Frosty Season - How to Play!❄️

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

@QueenB I got this and a couple of things right now.

The gold pass (to the right in your picture) that cost money to activate. It should be activated in another way. Maybe when you have collect say 10 of the free one then the gold pass activates.

And the other thing. In this you get other boosters, the one you can buy before you start a level. But they are put in direct. It should be that one can choose if you want to use them in the next level.

If you look on my picture. I got the superfruit but in the level they where just in the way. Didn´t have any move to make so I was forced to use them. So did´nt get any help from them. And I guess it will the same with the other booster, and extra moves that they automatic is put in next level.

If this is a thing that will be returning. Maybe they should look in to if it is possible to make a bar at the top (put in that in the picture) where the extra boosters are placed and then I can activate/use them in the level or save them and use in another level. And by that also mean I can save all and use one or more in of level of my choice. And that bar should be just during the time this runs.

You can also get eggcracker and clear grumpy, they have there place already and I hope for them who get them that they works as normal.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @encantes @QueenB - it looks similar to something we have in Soda except there I can choose when to claim the various rewards and from what @piaandersson is stating - you don’t have that ability here. I will have to wait and see how it works personally. I will come back later once I have had a chance to play with it. Thank you.

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @encantes

I have gotten this event from different games like Bubble witch 3 saga and Candy Crush soda saga and now farm heroes saga l can't wait how many rewards this event well give 🤔 @QueenB

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,795 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear QueenB 🤗

I did not have the luck of winning any levels today, so did not experience any rewards yet! So, will have to get back to you with my feedback about that.

But, one part I did not like is when "points were reduced" when we lose a level. It comes down from 3 to 1 points. I really think the points should be left alone.

Out of the "Royal Path" features from Candy Soda and Bubble Witch 3, I liked the feature in BW3. It would be nice if "Frosty Season" also works the same way!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have to wait until the new levels are released before I can try. Paying $7.99 (Australian dollars) isn't too much, but exactly what do you get for your money?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

@QueenB Heya!☺️ Here is my current progress on the Farm Pass Frosty Season challenge event 👇🏼

So far clearly you can see the ‘Golden Pass’ has better boosters to unlock but paying to unlock it shouldn’t be a feature. Instead should be dependent on score barriers or based on the number of stars in a row you received on the levels.

Thanks for the tag @encantes 🤗

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4
    Options

@QueenB

I didn’t get the event Farm Pass Frosty Season. 😔 There is no new update on the App Store for my game. I even restarted my iPad, thinking that would help....no success! 😟 I sure hope it comes my way soon! I look forward to the special games!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @QueenB

This was my first ever King game and I do still play it, just not as often. Although, my interest is increasing.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this in my game. I think it's a great idea and has definitely kept it interesting for me

The theme is great and so are the rewards. I haven't had a chance to use the superfruit yet but looking forward to giving it a go!

You guyz are very creative over here! I love it! Even though the RC, took over for a little while in my list lol, Farm Heroes is like a vegemite sandwich, you change it up every once in awhile but always come back to it lol

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for sharing this feedback you have for us so far ☺️

About the points getting reduced... you earn more points if you complete a level on the first attempt. And it's correct, it's 3 points on the first attempt, 2 points on the second, and 1 point on any other attempt.

The point system is different from the other King games.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Did you get the new levels that got released yesterday? 😀 I hope so so you get to enjoy Farm Pass!

By the way, activating the Golden Pass, allows you to earn all the rewards from premium tiers that you unlock.

It's a lot more rewards to collect then 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?