Is there a way to block a player?

Options
Liz_Davenport
Liz_Davenport Posts: 2 Newbie

Is there a way to block a player? 

There is a player that continues to seek me out, leaving multiple requests etc. is there a way to block him so he can no longer send me things?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Liz Davenport,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• misskingthequeen
    misskingthequeen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I'm having the same problem 😑 a particular player always asks for lives but never sends, even if I ask. Is there a way to block them? They are not one of my Facebook friends...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Are you logged into the Kingdom @misskingthequeen? If so it will be showing from there and I can help you remove them :)
  • misskingthequeen
    misskingthequeen Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Chicken_Slayer nice to meet you! I wish you were a Candy Crusher like myself (Candy Crush Friends specifically) I usually have no problems sending lives to people I don't know because generally they reciprocate but not in this case. Kinda bums my mood when I log in to play and I have other requests for lives but I can't pick and choose who I want to send them to. Slay on Chicken Slayer and thanx for answering!!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,619 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Yeah I know what you mean @misskingthequeen I play through Facebook and requests aren't getting through properly so people send and don't get them :( I have played candy before but I don't have time anymore. Not enough hours lol. If you are playing through the Kingdom, check your friends list. You can add people too that way :)
  • ematalie
    ematalie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. I logged in today and there are 45 requests from the same player asking for lives but they never give them back. I have no problem giving lives but this player is a bit extreme. Can I block them.?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?