How do I get my rewards back?

jessicaann
jessicaann Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been saving up my rewards ive been getting by watching videos. I had over 60 in one, but now they are all gone. I got back on and all of my rewards were gone. How can I get them back? I've been trying to build them back up.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @jessicaann 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game 😔

Before I can suggest anything, few questions for you....

1) Are you playing on a laptop OR a mobile device?

2) When you said "all boosters are gone" -- did they become zero OR do you see a lock on them?

3) Did you install an update OR run an update before you lost your boosters?

Can you please post back with answers to these questions? You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍐 🍓

• jessicaann
    jessicaann Posts: 2 Newbie

Mobil device

Yes they went to 0 I didnt even have 1. I was having to wait for them to recharge.

I did an update on my Facebook not the game.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Hello @jessicaann and welcome to our farmtastic community!

I don't play on Facebook, but I had a similar experience in Candy Crush Friends Saga yesterday. My gold bars were reset to zero. I only had 4 so I was not so concerned about the loss. However, later the same day the gold bars were back. I hate to suggest "Be patient" as a solution, but it may make it easier to wait while @PummyRaj is further exploring your issue (after you answer her list of questions).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?