πŸ“’ Spoiler! Can you guess the events?

Options
13Β»

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Miss_Dani Down in Hot-Lanta they start planting before we do up here in the Middle part of the Eastern side of the United States, so you should be getting your seeds ready for @MAW1972 and your shovel maybe by mid June might have some Green Veggies, something good for you. I am sure your I would approve of it my dear sweet friend.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2021
    Options

Well, my dear @me6412, I'll make sure to pass that on to @MAW1972! πŸ™Œ I, for sure, wouldn't want to get on that task as I am known for basically killing any & all things green. 🀐 Like, for real, our new puppy should actually be happy that he is "yellow"/blonde 'cause you should see the state my desk plant is in! πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ™ƒ

... And I'm sure he will approve as your advice supports his quest -or should I say "plight"?!- to get me to eat veggies...! 😣

πŸ˜‚

*Edit* - I mean... I'm Argentinean, I was born & bred on steak! πŸ₯©

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    Options

IΒ΄m not sure if we should guess the events/challenge names that will come or if we should guess what they are based on that should happen during februari or/and march. But here goes.

1.7:th anniversary.

2.Happy valentine.

3.Farm parade.

4.1-2-3 grow, maybe whit a new crops to grow.

5.Or the new cropsie just will be introduced in the levels.

6.Heavens spark.

7.It was a challenge that first was called rainbow bridge, then it changed name, but not sure what itΒ΄s now called in english. Maybe something like cropsie bridge.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

CCS is celebrating Valentine's Day

CCFS is celebrating Chinese New Year

How about this??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?