Problem with Level 3723

Options
mnpepper
mnpepper Posts: 14 Level 2

Level includes 25 mesh to complete but there are only 24 on the board. There is no way to complete level with the design flaw.

Best Answer

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mnpepper Hi and welocme, Pleqase check you game and device are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue

Will tag @PummyRaj as They may be able to check the level to see if there are any faults with it. Can you also let us know what device you play on

Thank you

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello @mnpepper πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

OK! first of all, I just would like to make sure that you are talking about level # 3723, but not some other level πŸ€”

Because, the goal of those "Spider Webs" to collect for me is 45, but not 25, unless it is a typo πŸ˜… I am sharing a screenshot from my game πŸ‘‡οΈ πŸ‘‡οΈ

Coming back to your question, there is no flaw or glitch in the level πŸ™‚ As we keep moving the Spiders from one spot to another, they keep creating more webs around them. You could not win the level because, you have collected all the Spiders before they could create enough "webs" for you.

Now, while replaying the level, make sure that you have enough "Web" tiles on the board before making those last combos next to the Spiders πŸ˜ƒ

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you need further assistance or clarification. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Keep enjoying your game and have a Farmtastic day 🌱 🌱 🌱

• mnpepper
    mnpepper Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much. I will try the game again following your advice.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @mnpepper and welcome to our friendly forums. I just checked the level on my Android mobile device and it's the same as @PummyRaj showed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?