Game went back to level 1

Rugbee
Rugbee Posts: 2 Newbie

In Farm Hero’s Saga a new terms & conditions screen popped up when I clicked the app on my iPad. I clicked ok and my 2000+ levels were erased and I was brought down to level 1, starting the game brand new. Is there a way to get my missing levels back? No, I am not on Facebook and since at least December of 2020 I was having problems, it kept telling me not connected to WiFi so I would miss out on the daily contests and my honeypot team. But I continued playing anyway. Now I am back to level 1. I have a screenshot of what level I was on a month ago if that helps. Thank you for your help.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2021

Hello @Rugbee and Welcome to our farmtastic community.

Is there another device you can log into and see if your game will be at previous level? For example, if you play on a PC, can you play on a mobile device? When you play on different devices, you should be at the same level with the same amount of gold bars and magic beans because that information is stored on the King.com servers. However, your boosters are stored on your local device, so the amount of them will be different.

If you do not have access to a second device, try disconnecting from your WiFi, waiting 30 seconds, and reconnecting to your WiFi.

If these ideas do not work, you should try the "Contact us" link at the bottom of this page, explain your situation, and provide your device information and user ID. You can find your user ID by going to your profile and clicking on the King logo at the top of the page.

Let us know what works or if you need more ideas.

• azucenachino
    azucenachino Posts: 1 Newbie

Probablemente es por que no actualizas te el juego, pero, ahora es mucho más fácil por que te da la opción de guardar tu progreso!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2021

@azucenachino ¡Hola y bienvenido/a a la Comunidad!

Por favor, toma nota que en esta sección se habla únicamente en Inglés, pero no te preocupes! mueve tu comentario a un área más adecuada para que puedas hablar en tu idioma

Gracias!

• Rugbee
    Rugbee Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you Mountainmom for your suggestions. I don’t have another device. And I doubt my game has been saving for a while. If you read through the other threads people have been complaining that they when they open the game it says error, can’t connect to wifi, even though your device is connected to wifi and that has been going on for a few months so I have not been able to save my game for quite some time since I was unable to log in. I had tried the suggestions that were being put forth to try connecting, nothing. So I just kept playing. And now pressing the new terms button the other day, I see through threads others have had this problem also. So the problems have just been compounding. But after putting so much time into a game to have it all erased. Wasted time. I’ll try the contact us. Thank you again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?