๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Losing Beans!

2ยป

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @jodijay

That's exactly what happens. And is what I said in my previous comment. If you click on the green check, it becomes unchecked and no companions are in use. If you want to use a companion later, just click on the one you want. You can change your selection anytime before you start the level. Once the level has started, you can't change it.

• jodijay
    jodijay Posts: 8 Level 2

Damn it...I'm really rather mad at myself for not catching that!

Did this recently change?? Like, I used to be able to have those "perks" of using those without being charged beans? I know I did the update that happened recently and I'm guess that was part of it?? I'm sad panda now that I've lost them all. Boo!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @jodijay ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

Sorry to know that you have been losing your Magic Beans in the most usual way!

Yes! Many players have ignored it or did not notice that the Companions usage cost from 50 to 90 Magic Beans, each time. per level! And each time, we lose the level, we lose the Beans too! With 3 trials, there goes almost of 300 of them!

And to answer your question about "recent change" -- Actually, NO! It has been like this, since I have started playing the game 5+ years ago! I think players did not notice it as we were receiving the Magic Beans through "Daily Bonus". Now, since we do not have that anymore, we are experiencing the scarcity! We will not gain any Beans unless we win a level - which is very hard with these higher levels!

I have noticed that you are playing on a computer! Do you have access to smart mobile device OR Windows 10? Because, on either of those, we receive "Special Events" -- which is one of the best ways to earn some Magic Beans as well as free boosters along with free unlimited lives. And if you are playing on a mobile device, we also have "Quests" there, which is another good source to earn Magic Beans.

Sharing my 2 ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ

Have a Farmtastic Day and great rest of the week ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

If you have windows 10 I highly recommend the app ๐Ÿ˜‰

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @jodijay

Once you deselect a companion, the app remembers the setting until you close it. Once you open the app again, it automatically selects a companion again.

• jodijay
    jodijay Posts: 8 Level 2

THANK YOU ALL for all your help!!!! I had no idea my companion thing was checked and losing beans with that! I swear when I did the last update, it changed all sorts of things with how I played. Thank you again for your help! SO glad you are here to help! I was losing my mind trying to figure it out on my own.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

You are very welcome @jodijay its a pleasure for us to help someone and have a positive outcome without resorting to higher up help lol.

Happy farming!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?