Options
tuyanaz
tuyanaz Posts: 1 Newbie

i dont play on facebook 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,209 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tuyanaz 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry! Are you trying to inform someone that you do not play through Facebook?

Luckily, we do not have to have Facebook to play any of the King Saga games. I have a Facebook account as well as Kingdom account 🙂

If you are playing Farm Heroes Saga game, myself (Pummy) along with my friends @Lady_Choo and @encantes are here to help you out with any issue or provide tips to pass your levels.

Please post your comment and let us know what you are looking for and we are just a holler away 😃 You can simply type your reply in the box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and a great week ahead 🍓 🍓 🍓

• Henryk1
    Henryk1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

hallo Ich spiele auch nicht über Facebook.... habe spiel au PC gespeichert...brauche aber hilfe.... wer kann helfen ,brauche Leben ...😥

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,947 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Henryk1 😉😉🙂

Sorry but here in the Community we use to speak in English, may you please re-post your question? If you need you can use Goggle translator and wexare very happy to help you!!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Hallo und willkommen in der Community!

Bitte beachte, dass dieser Bereich nur auf Englisch ist, aber keine Sorge, wir verschieben Deinen Kommentar in den Bereich des Forums, in dem Du Deine Sprache sprechen kannst.

Vielen Dank!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?