level 1830

Options
mijao
mijao Posts: 26 Level 2

I wonder how many moves are on this level... I have only 13, and on the only one video posted, I see there are 15 - how? I cleaned the history and nothing changed. Does anybody have the same issue?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,078 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mijao πŸ€— A Warm Welcome Back to our Farmtastic King Community!

I have checked both my PC and iPad for level # 1830, and I too have only 13 moves for this level.

I took at look some of the YouTube Videos and couple of them do have 15 moves. When I checked at the date, they both were made in 2020.... which is about an year ago!

I have passed this level a long time back. But, the level was changed since then -- the "Grass Weed" blocker was introduced. So, the Studio must have increased the moves of this level to 15 OR they might have thought that just 13 moves are enough to beat this level!

The game designers bring these kind of changes to give more challenge to their players. And, they might re-tweak the moves again and bring back 15 πŸ€”

Just a note: Clearing the browsing history, etc., on our devices, will not change the number of moves in our levels. I am attaching a link for the Video created by @Lady_Choo, another Moderator of our Farm game.

Level # 1830 YouTube Video Once she knows that the level was changed, she will recreate the video πŸ‘οΈ

Hope this made sense! Please post back and let me know if you any questions πŸ™‚

Have a Cropsilicious Day πŸ“ πŸ“

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @mijao I see @PummyRaj has given you a link, but as its been remade it has been removed.

So the new link is here for level 1830. I would highly recommend using the companions as that was the only way I got close. I thought it was stupidly hard before they changed it πŸ˜₯

• mijao
    mijao Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Thank you both!

I did it, at last, with a companion....

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,019 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

At least you are past that one now. Well done!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?