lspepper14 Posts: 3 Newbie

Using Microsoft; lastest version

Best Answer

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Lindamay66 and @TyphoonKe a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have an issue with 1-2-3 Grow, in order to report the problem to the Farm Studio, may you please specify your type of device, Pc Windows10, iOS or Facebook or King.com?

There are other players with your same problem and the event will end today.

I'm going to report the issue to the Farm Studio, but they are on duty only from Monday and I don't know if it's possible to send again the event in the game.

Again sorry ⚘🌺🌻🌼

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lspepper14 πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm Community!

I am sorry to hear that the 1-2-3 Grow feature is not working in your game! I have escalated the issue to our Community In-charge team, as I saw couple more complaints about it πŸ€”

We won't be able to hear back from them till Monday as they all have already left the office. So, please bear with me till I bring any updates for you about it!

But, I am aware that the event will end on Sunday itself! Hopefully, the Farm can send in the event again after fixing the glitches 🀞

Hoping for the best! Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else!

• mnpepper
    mnpepper Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for your quick reply. Have a wonderful weekend!😎

• Dada13
    Dada13 Posts: 354 Level 3
    Options

Hi,

1-2-3 Grow ends on Monday and isn't working. I am playing Royal Meadow as standing at 4120 level for weeks. As Royal Meadow is very hard and booster consuming and poor rewards I am disappointed that I didn't at least received rewards for all suns and water I collected at Royal Medow. I do hope that you will realase new levels on Monday. Have a nice weekend.

Kind regards

• wapangel
    wapangel Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

lady choo asked me to post this

• wapangel
    wapangel Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

i dont actuslly have 1 2 3 on my samsung s9

• Lindamay66
    Lindamay66 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I think there was a recent update and since then there seems to be an issue with the 1-2-3 grow element. It keeps resetting and replanting the seed so I keep losing the progress. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

Linda

• TyphoonKe
    TyphoonKe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem.

• TyphoonKe
    TyphoonKe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I see multiple inquiries about the 123 grow not working properly. It keeps replanting my seed causing me to loose my progress. Is there a fix for this coming soon?

• encantes
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Lindamay66 and @TyphoonKe a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you have an issue with 1-2-3 Grow, in order to report the problem to the Farm Studio, may you please specify your type of device, Pc Windows10, iOS or Facebook or King.com?

There are other players with your same problem and the event will end today.

I'm going to report the issue to the Farm Studio, but they are on duty only from Monday and I don't know if it's possible to send again the event in the game.

Again sorry ⚘🌺🌻🌼

• encantes
    Options

Hi @TyphoonKe again Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎

I'm sorry about your issue, You have posted the same question in another thread, so I have to close that one.

I wish a good day πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?