S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e Posts: 356 Level 3
    Options

Good morning

No I didn't receive any rewards from the queen of bees but I'm hoping to

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,983 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @CassD ๐Ÿค—

As our @Lady_Choo has mentioned in the beginning of this discussion, we both too have not received any Farewell gifts from Queen Bee.

We have received the Pop-up few times in the game! And, we both play on different platforms. So, it is not a device related either.

And I have already escalated this issue to the Farm In-charge too. But, it will take time for them to ask the Farm Team and get back to us. So, please give some time get the answers.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello dear @Nat09 @Pitty_Kitty and @Bookster ๐Ÿค—

It was on Friday that Queen Bee has sent her parting gifts! I am not sure you will see her pop-up anymore!

I am wondering so as you all open your game to receive the Daily Bonus, right? So, you should have seen the pop-up by now already! That's how, these pop=ups work usually! They appear for only 2 days or so!

Let me see if the CM's find any information about that too.

I will update you guys as soon as I can ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hello dear @PummyRaj. Thank you very much for the update. It is greatly appreciated.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hi there, ๐Ÿ˜€ yes I can confirm Friday I opened the game on my mobile, I'm not missing a day ๐Ÿ˜„. I didn't receive any message nor prize but look, it's not a problem for me, I'm good with the daily prizes. I'm glad I was warned here. To be honest I think the game stopped telling me things, it used to give pop up messages too but it hasn't for a long time. I had the tournament event called Gold Cup I think, but I didn't receive any countdown promo messages like the ones shown in the community. It just appeared one day. Unless the two were unrelated ๐Ÿ˜…

• dee2127
    dee2127 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

U still can't retrieve my progress. It's now showing me level 4000 when I already played it and now waiting for new levels. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj sorry for the late reply ๐Ÿ˜ž I didnโ€™t play much this weekend but I did open my game yesterday and I did indeed get the pop up. And, bonus ๐Ÿ˜ I opened my game just now, and the pop up showed up again, sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

I think there was a gift but I don't know exactly anymore.ย ๐Ÿคญ

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much for tagging me.

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2021
    Options

That is good news dear @Nat09 and @Doris_Koch ๐Ÿค—

So, the best way(s) to find out if the rewards were added to our game would be --

1) One hour of Unlimited lives;

2) The +5 booster should have been added to our pre-game boosters...

** Below is a screenshot from my game after collecting all my boosters from "Blossom Blast season". Please notice how the +5 moves booster looks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?