๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

TEAMS in FARM Heroes Saga - CREATE your own or JOIN a friend's Team๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear Farmers ๐Ÿค—

Here are some of the specifications I have noticed with the "Teams"....

1) Like I was mentioning above, if we were already part of a Team, and got removed OR exited for some reason, we cannot join another team for 48 hours;

2) As you all know, this Teams is a brand new feature that has entered into our game. Let's give some time and understand how it works;

3) Most of us have received the feature on Thursday. And on Friday, an event started for us to play the levels - collect Pickaxes - accumulate points along with the team and earn rewards.

4) Since the feature is anew, I am sure that the Farm too must have been trying out things and waiting for our feedback. So, let's please try out best and give the feedback too - positive or negative!

** Positive feedback will make the team happy and negative feedback will help them improve the feature and make it even better for us ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

** I have already sent in a request to give us as many details as they can about the feature. I will try to update you as much as I can. But, I am sure that the more we play, the better understanding we get ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you all for your patience. Let's learn more and have fun in the game with "Teams" too ๐Ÿคฉ ๐ŸŒŸ

• Chico872380
    Chico872380 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Hi all,

I am trying to join a team, any team but when I request to join I always get the same message which is : This team has to many requests already

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello @PummyRaj

Thanks for replying. I have now removed the only player on my team and also me....48 h I have to wait....how can I join a team afterwards ....is there a function? I had not found anything on how to join a team.

• kittycontraire
    kittycontraire Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

weird. I definitely looked everywhere for a โ€œjoin a random teamโ€ option before I made my own and didnโ€™t see one. All I saw was a list of other teams, most of which were closed. If you can pass feedback on to the people behind the curtain, maybe that button should be made more prominent? Seems like people are missing it

A random person just joined my team, so itโ€™s definitely open. If anyone else wants to join, itโ€™s called โ€œhere for beansโ€ . (Please join. I donโ€™t want to have to get 300 pickaxes by myself.)

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2021
    Options

Here are the Teams and their Leaders that are looking for players ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’ช

1) Great Ploughers ---> @Katmosphere

2) Elite Hispana ---> @sergiopmigoya

3) Farm Wars ---> @Hyperion

4) NorthernFarm ---> @Lucie-2

5) Firecrackers ---> @Penelopep

6) Here For Beans โ€”-> @kittycontraire

7) Barora โ€”-> @Barora

8) Moo Moo Too โ€”-> @Serradura

9) Squard โ€”-> @_saileepatil_

10) Nro Uno โ€”-> @Liceth09

Dear Team Leaders, please make sure that you have kept your teams "Open". Also, do not put the "levels" bar too high -- may be 50?

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2021
    Options

Hello dear @kittycontraire and @Penelopep

Can you please give me names of your teams? I have missed them in your comments!

Hello Farmers,

Above is the Teams list we have as of now. Please search for those teams and you should join in one or other team.

@aautz1 @Filly_McBean @JoJo75durham @Doris_Koch @Fluzzard @Pcj

• kittycontraire
    kittycontraire Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My team name: here for beans

• Barora
    Barora Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Could you please join my group, its called โ€œbaroraโ€

thank you!

• Barora
    Barora Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

You can join mine โ€œbaroraโ€

• Serradura
    Serradura Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I created a team and would love for others to join! Can't wait to play as a team!

Please join Moo Moo Too

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?