🦝 Rancid's Lair - Hurry up and save the Cropsies πŸ“πŸπŸ₯• HERE!
🍏 Cropsie Challenge Tournament 🍏 - GRAND FINALE 🐝 Beat QueenB's score πŸ’ͺ HERE!
πŸŽ‘ What is Farmers Market?
πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga 🌢
πŸ‘« Everything you need to know about TEAMS! HERE!

FARM HEROES SAGA: A new hispanic team. Looking for members!!!

sergiopmigoyasergiopmigoya Posts: 10 Level 2
edited May 17 in Discussions

For players who speak spanish! Come and join!

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 19,590 Ambassador

Hello and welcome

There is a Spanish section and you could speak in Spanish there. I'll give you my friend the Spanish ambassador by the hand, she will explain everything to you.

@hechicerilla

2 moderators are available for this area. But it is better if the Spanish ambassador explains everything to you in your language.

@wykoon @Elsa

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 19,590 Ambassador

Hello this is a duplicate and can therefore be closed. One of them is already in the Spanish area. Many Thanks

@wykoon @Elsa

• ElsaElsa Posts: 33,952 Community Hub Moderator

@Spinnifix I don't see this as a duplicate because if that was the case it would have been posted in the Player's Corner twice. You said that it was already posted in the Spanish Corner correct? I will reopen this message and have it moved to the Farm Heroes Saga Discussions area. There might be Hispanic speaking players already in the Farm Heroes area so I think it might be a positive to try to seek out more team players. This team function has started recently so I think they can customize their teams.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.