Can’t accept lives from my team?!

Options
ashjames
ashjames Posts: 3 Newbie

I have run into an issue. When someone on my ‘team’ sends me lives, I can’t collect them. They show up as being sent in the chat window but when I click on Rewards or click the envelope icon in the upper right corner, it only gives me an option to send lives to Facebook friends. So frustrating!! Can anybody help me fix this?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ashjames 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue. But, you do not need to worry and please do not think that you are alone in this issue!

We are aware of this issue and our Farm Team In-charge has already reported about it to the Farm Heroes Studio. The Studio is working on it too.

Please be patient with us and keep an eye here. We will update you as soon as the issue clears out.

Hope this made sense and clarifies. Please let me know if you need further clarification and assistance. You can simply type your reply in the box located below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic day and a great rest of the week 🍓 🍓

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @ashjames 🤗

Can you please give below details...

1) Device you are using;

2) Version you have right now

Just for a confirmation... even-though the “Chat” window says that few of the team-mares have sent you lives, you do not see any in the “Rewards” tab, right?

If so, that is the problem other players (including me) are having. Please do not worry as it is being looked into by the Farm game Studio 👍

Can you please post back?

• ashjames
    ashjames Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

PummyRaj, I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max to play and have everything updated regularly. It says I’m using version 5.59.5, and you are correct—the chat window shows that teammates have sent me lives yet when I check the Rewards tab there aren’t any.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Options

I am having the same issues @ashjames but the studio are aware of it now and are investigating so fingers crossed it will be better soon!

One thing when we click rewards it takes us to our request box so it seems to be that is where they will come. Hopefully.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?