Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

level 3715

alking23
alking23 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited July 2021 in Support

I'm blocked in level 3715, what can i do?

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator
    edited June 2021

Hi @alking23 and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

You are in a good position!!! Let me try to play again the level to give you some tips.

Video level 3715

This level is not easy, the hard part is to collect 20 Firecrackers because they move on the raft . If you have Magic beans please use the 3rd Companion it will help you with the Firecrackers and you can buy 3 shovels for 250 Magic Beans. You have just to click on the sign + in your inventory, before to start to play the level. Your shovel inventory must be at 0 with the sign +.

Please check the video in the green link you can find good tips to pass the level.

Let me know if pass the level πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Have a good day 🌞 🌻 🌞 🌻

• alking23
    alking23 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have finished it but thΓ© game is blocked

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,360 Candy Moderator

Hello dear @alking23 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck at the end of the map!

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? Since you have Bonnie, I am assuming you are either on a mobile device OR on Windows 10.

As of today, the last available level is # 4075. Please make sure to update your game and install latest version. That should do the trick. If it does not and/or have any issues, please post back and let us know.

Thank you very much for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Happy that you pass the level!! Well done πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

For the new level, you have to update your device to the last version, just like said my friend Pummyraj!

πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?