Level 2325

Max65
Max65 Posts: 19 Level 2

why make the levels so difficult? 3 days stuck and I didn't even come close to finishing it !!!

Best Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,728 Farm Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Max65 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you cannot pass this level!! I'm stuck in another level from 2 days! A few days ago I had Bonnie and helped me with many levels πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Let me play again level 2325 and I'll try to give you some tips!!!

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞🌼🌻

• encantes
    edited June 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello again @Max65 πŸ™‚

You are right, level 2325 for me is not a really hard level, but with 2 more moves you can collect the Flowers and Spiders!!

I played it again many times with no boosters and a couple of times with the 2nd Companion.

The first match is always the same, or strawberries in the right side or the carrots, I started in my game first matching the carrots, like in the screenshot. Try to play watching the best move and don't be hurry, every move can make the difference.

Try to collect more flowers is possible and if you want to use some boosters, the tractor and the shovel may be useful. I'm sure that you will pass it, please let me know πŸ€©πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

If you want to check this video, but is an old one there are 24 moves πŸ˜”, but is always helpful.

Level 2325

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌻🌼🌞

Answers

• encantes
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Max65 and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry that you cannot pass this level!! I'm stuck in another level from 2 days! A few days ago I had Bonnie and helped me with many levels πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Let me play again level 2325 and I'll try to give you some tips!!!

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞🌼🌻

• Max65
    Max65 Posts: 19 Level 2

thank you very much

• encantes
    edited June 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello again @Max65 πŸ™‚

You are right, level 2325 for me is not a really hard level, but with 2 more moves you can collect the Flowers and Spiders!!

I played it again many times with no boosters and a couple of times with the 2nd Companion.

The first match is always the same, or strawberries in the right side or the carrots, I started in my game first matching the carrots, like in the screenshot. Try to play watching the best move and don't be hurry, every move can make the difference.

Try to collect more flowers is possible and if you want to use some boosters, the tractor and the shovel may be useful. I'm sure that you will pass it, please let me know πŸ€©πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

If you want to check this video, but is an old one there are 24 moves πŸ˜”, but is always helpful.

Level 2325

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌻🌼🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?