Why it's not working?

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tiganu πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry! Are you having an issue in your game? Can you please give more details about "what is not working"?

Are you playing Farm Heroes Saga? Is it a level OR a special event that is not working?

Please post back and let us know, so that we can properly assist you. To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box located below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day! πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• lisa662
    lisa662 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Why am I stuck on level 3955? It's been like this for a week.

• lisa662
    lisa662 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I'm playing fhs.I am playing levels and I have reached the end(level 3955) there are no more levels to play.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lisa662 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck at level # 3955. We have 115 more levels in the game, as of last Tuesday!

Can you please tell me which device you are using AND which version do you have installed recently?

The latest version that was released last week is 5.60.1 Please make sure to check out for that in your Play store / App Store and download it to receive the new levels.

Please post back and let me know how it goes and if you need further assistance.

Hope everything works out and you will be able to play again! Have a Farmtastic day and great week ahead πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?