Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Farm heroes saga 275

Bewareofit
Bewareofit Posts: 1 Newbie

How on earth do I stop the Spider from keep making webs, Help please to get rid of it.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello @Bewareofit πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 275!

I just went back and looked at the level! Yeah, it will be la bit tricky as there is no "Breaker" Companion available to help us out!

Few tips that are on top of my head that could help you to beat the level...

1) Keep few Shovel boosters handy - to break the web that are very next to the Spiders;

2) A Tractor Booster will help a lot when the webs are spread in whole row;

3) Take your time and don't rush to make the Cropsie combos to clear the Webs next to the Spiders.

I will get back to you in a minute to post the video link that's created by my friend and co-MoD @Lady_Choo πŸ‘οΈ

** If you would like to reply or have more questions, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2021 Answer βœ“

Hello @Bewareofit πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 275!

I just went back and looked at the level! Yeah, it will be la bit tricky as there is no "Breaker" Companion available to help us out!

Few tips that are on top of my head that could help you to beat the level...

1) Keep few Shovel boosters handy - to break the web that are very next to the Spiders;

2) A Tractor Booster will help a lot when the webs are spread in whole row;

3) Take your time and don't rush to make the Cropsie combos to clear the Webs next to the Spiders.

I will get back to you in a minute to post the video link that's created by my friend and co-MoD @Lady_Choo πŸ‘οΈ

** If you would like to reply or have more questions, please type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?