Why Remove Inventory I Paid For

Options
weealpha
weealpha Posts: 4 Newbie

Bought extra £4.99 pass to open all prizes. Saved up 4 egg crackers given to me as not needed. 3 levels later you removed them from my inventory and now when need not available. Would not have paid if knew they are taken away when you decide . There are not many levels for chicks and dragon eggs so need to save till level comes up but you removed them. I have PAID for these extra help so why can you just remove them when I own them Keir

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,328 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @weealpha 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you lost the items from the "Golden Pass"!

Yes, You are right! Once, we achieve the rewards, they are ours -- Golden Pass or not! Only the pre-game boosters such as +5 moves, Super Fruit, Turbo Tractor and Amelia's Airdrop will be automatically added to our next level board.

But, the rewards like "Egg Cracker", Color Collectors, Tractor boosters will and should be saved to our booster collection.

** If you are not very new to the game, you must have noticed that this "Adventure Pass" feature is very new one and there could be some glitches that need to be worked on.

Along with sending a complaint to the "Support Team", it is better to send a note to the Farm Studio as well. so that they can investigate and check what's going on!

Can you please give me these details -- device you are using; version you have right now and your game user ID number.

Please let me know if you need any assistance with finding these details.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?