I have forgotten my password and cannot access the older account email.

Options
MmeBooper
MmeBooper Posts: 1 Newbie

Please help! I play on PC and I have my account ID, level, old email, and new email I would like change to.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,792 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @MmeBooper and welcome to our Community πŸ˜ƒ

Are you saying that you have a new Facebook account and would like to move your game progress from this to the new one? If yes, get in touch with our Player Support team HERE so they can help transfer your game progress.

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options

I think you should change your password.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,513 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MmeBooper πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear there is an issue with your game! Can I request you to provide more details about the issue you are having?

** Do you need to change your game progress from your old email to new email?

** Did you forgot the passwords for both old email and new email accounts?

If it is transferring the game progress, please follow the link that provided by our Farm Queen and you will be helped. It is the Blue colored post above and you have to click on the letters "HERE" that are in Green.

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance and we will be happy to help you. You can simply type your reply in the box located below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and great rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?