Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

No animal helpers

stucker
stucker Posts: 1 Newbie

why is there no animal helpers on level 765. I’ve been on this for two days and need help

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,566 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @stucker 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

It is true that in some of the levels, there won't be a Companion available. And in some levels, only a single "Producer" companion is given and it does not really help us beat the level.

I think the Farm Studio creates such levels, when they think it will be possible to beat them without a Companion. Let me find out the actual reason from our Farm In-charge.

But, let me go to the level and check it out to see if I can give any tips to you.

** In the mean time, if you need anything to clarify or need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day! 🍓 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,566 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @stucker 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

It is true that in some of the levels, there won't be a Companion available. And in some levels, only a single "Producer" companion is given and it does not really help us beat the level.

I think the Farm Studio creates such levels, when they think it will be possible to beat them without a Companion. Let me find out the actual reason from our Farm In-charge.

But, let me go to the level and check it out to see if I can give any tips to you.

** In the mean time, if you need anything to clarify or need further assistance, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day! 🍓 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?