Where is all my Devices

Level1000
Level1000 Posts: 2 Newbie

My devices dissapears evry day.. At afternoon i can have 4 tracktors, next day only one.. I have done many purcases on that account for no need.. I's the same in all games..

Laila

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,095 Farm Moderator

Hi @Level1000 and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

Happy to have you here and sorry if you have problems with your device! In order to help you, may you please specify if you through PC or mobile and your browser or if is Android or iOS, Facebook or King.com?

Did you update the game to the last version 5.61.3?

May you please give is more details about your issue every day disappeared your boosters? Could be that you click on the boosters button casually and for this reason you loose it?

You can write in the white comment box below!!

Many thanks 🌞 🌞 🌞 I wish you a nice day 🤗 🤗

• Level1000
    Level1000 Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for responding.. The problem refers to facebook as it seems (sometimes) android app doeds not correct the same boosters.. Problem accures acationally apx 1-2 times a week, and it have troubled my wife for about 6-8 month 😭 🙏.. I have happend both candy crush and farm heroes. No it's not spend without notise, as I have played late night on same account(fb) and left it loaded, next morning it's gone. I have closed the games by pressing 'home' button and closed the pc afterwods..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?