Transfer bars from Facebook account

mooncookie
mooncookie Posts: 2 Newbie

I receive an email giving me 50 gold bars. When I clicked on the email it took me to a facebook game page using my facebook account. I have never played this game (Farmheroes on facebook) It wouldn't allow me to log in and started me at level 1. I would like to transfer these bars to my real account. Please advise.

Best Answer

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,095 Farm Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @mooncookie and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

Happy to have you here, what level are you on?

I'm sorry but is not possible to transfer Gold Bars from a Facebook Farm Heroes Saga account to your main account, every device has the boosters, Magic Beans and Gold bars in the memory device!

But if you register your progress in Facebook you have the chance to play in 2 devices may you when you don't have more lives or you are of boosters 😉😉😉🍓🍏

May you please check this article you can find a lot of helpful informations: Game Progress

If you have any question or doubt don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you!

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,095 Farm Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @mooncookie and a warm Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

Happy to have you here, what level are you on?

I'm sorry but is not possible to transfer Gold Bars from a Facebook Farm Heroes Saga account to your main account, every device has the boosters, Magic Beans and Gold bars in the memory device!

But if you register your progress in Facebook you have the chance to play in 2 devices may you when you don't have more lives or you are of boosters 😉😉😉🍓🍏

May you please check this article you can find a lot of helpful informations: Game Progress

If you have any question or doubt don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you!

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩

• mooncookie
    mooncookie Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on level 2923. Thanks for the info not interested in playing games from my Facebook for numerous reasons but thanks for the info. I just don't understand why they would send an "invite back gift" not connected to the account I was invited back to.....But thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?