Can't select a companion

Options
Alison_Lawrie
Alison_Lawrie Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi

when i reached level 3818 I no longer get to spend beans and select a companion. As a result I can't get past level 3819. What can I do?

thanks, Al

Answers

• PaisleyAbi
    PaisleyAbi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Well I do not know much but you can try to watch the video on level 3818 or 3819.

Sorry I could not help much

Sorry,

PaisleyAbi

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,423 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Alison_Lawrie πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Looks like the Farm Studio team has changed some levels, which includes 3818 and 3819.

Actually, we do not need to use a Companion for level # 3818 - because, there are no Flowers or Eggs or that sort for us to collect.

I have just tried the level on my mobile phone. Even-though I lost the level, I was very close to the goal.πŸ˜„ I have not used any Gold bars for extra moves OR boosters to play the level. Once we lift off the Fireflies, it would be easy for you to go forward.

I would suggest you to keep trying it and you will win it for sure πŸ‘οΈ You have played even harder levels where we needed to collect more than 20 Poppy-flowers. You can do this too πŸ’ͺ

** But, if you feel comfortable with the Companions present in the level, you can try it on a PC. The level did not change there but has one less move.

This is a screenshot of the level board from my iPad

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,423 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh! @Alison_Lawrie πŸ™‚

Level # 3819 does not have any companions either if you play on a mobile device!

I will report about it to our Farm In-charge to inquire with the Studio. Because, that level definitely need Companions as the goals for us to collect are::

16 Flowers;

15 Fire Crackers and

6 Baby Alligators.

** But, once again, if you play the level on a PC, Companions are available -- both Grower and Igniter.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic day and Cropsilicious rest of the week πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?