Need help with 2271:rancid raccoon. When I select +1 or +2 bonus it will not let me play the game

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,092 Farm Moderator

Hi @crabby9713 and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

I'm sorry about your issue, you are in a Rancid's level and when you try to select the bonus +1 or +2 with a Magic Beans purchase don't allow you to play!

Did you try to select "No Bonus" you can play it?

Just few questions: did you update the game to the last version 5.62.4? Did you have a sufficient amount of beans 875 for +1 and 1750 for +2?

May you please specify your game device, Android,iOS, PC or Facebook or King.com?

Many thanks, you can write your answer in the white comment box below 😉😉😉

I wish a Farmtastic day 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩 🤩

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @crabby9713 and welcome to our friendly forums. It sounds like the app is freezing when you are trying to make a "purchase" using your beans. There are two things to look for. If the app can't connect to the King servers, it will just wait until it can. So a poor internet connection could be the cause. The other thing is that this isn't available to everybody. It has never worked for me and I always keep the game updated to the latest version.

Hope this helps.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,600 Pet Rescue Moderator

@Grumpy_Old_Man not quite sure what is happening to your game if you cannot use beans to help defeat Rancid.

As far as I am aware (and I have never been told otherwise) that feature IS available to all players. Imo its useless but it is available. Its something I am going to check though as it is a game feature, not an event or a test 🤔

• Lady_Choo
    edited July 2021

I have just checked on the Facebook version and its working fine on there which is something @encantes .

• Grumpy_Old_Man

Hi @Lady_Choo as far as I am aware, originally it wasn't available to all players.

• Lady_Choo

Hi @Grumpy_Old_Man Our Farm Queen has asked if you can send us a screen recording or screenshot of your game on the rancid level (recording might be best if you can) and how it isn't working for you. It would be really helpful as the studio hasn't heard of this one before.

So I guess that answers it. It could be that if you asked someone, they didn't quite get what you meant when they replied.

I have played since the beginning and I hadn't heard of it but I have had some pearls of replies back from support before 😬😬

If you need any help with the recording/screenshot just send me a message as tags don't always appear.

• Grumpy_Old_Man

It was happening late last year and early this year, so I just stopped trying. I can record on my new phone, so I might give it a try later.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?