My lives are recharged but it's asking me to spend gold

Options
ilovegames4fun
ilovegames4fun Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello,

For the last two weeks I haven't been able to play on my computer because it won't allow me to. My lives show 5 but it's asking me to continue by using my gold. It doesn't make sense to spend gold bars when my lives are full. Can anyone please help me?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,362 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ilovegames4fun πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Yes! You are right and you should not spend any Gold Bars for extra lives!

Can you please give me few details...

1) Are you playing on King.com OR through Facebook?

2) Which browser were you using? Did you open the game on a different browser and see if you experience the same?

3) Have you tried logging out - clearing cookies - and log back into the game? If not, please try that and let me know if the problem still persists;

4) If nothing works, can you please post back a screenshot of that pop-up -- where we can see the Lives your game has AND the pop up too;

We had this issue few months ago, and it was a glitch which was fixed by Farm Studio within few hours. Since, you are experiencing from 2 weeks and I have not seen any other complaints, I am thinking it could be an issue with your computer! Please follow above tips and let me know how it goes.

Will be waiting to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“

• ilovegames4fun
    Options

Thank you for responding. I switched browsers and it works. However, I prefer to use Chrome over Safari, is clearing the cookies the only way to get the issue fixed?

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Clearing the cookies (leave the choc chip ones for me!) works because it's where some of the data is stored. Once deleted, it forces the system to refresh.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You will also find that if the last version of the game had a fault in it, the fault won't go until the cookies are cleared. As it just loads up the last game version for quickness. Its a bit like its running in the background and waiting for you to open it. As Grumpy said, once you've cleared it, it means it has to open from scratch meaning issues solved 😊

• ilovegames4fun
    Options

I can play again. However, every time I clear the cookies, my boosters default to one. I had 15 color collectors, 6 tractors, and 11 plus ones and they're all gone!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?