๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Change value feature

KatKhittie
KatKhittie Posts: 5 Level 2

I watched a video and at some point a pop up appeared which states "Change Value" "what value to change this to? How can I access this feature?

ยซ1

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,728 Farm Moderator

Hi @KatKhittie and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

In order to help you, did you watch a video while you have been playing Farm Heroes Saga and the video was related to it or is a different video? Do you have Ads in your game to have extra boosters?

I don't know if could be a new Feature, let me have some info and I will back to you!!

I wish you a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello @KatKhittie ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

A little bit to add what my friend @encantes has suggested aboveโ€ฆ

Can you please show a screenshot of that pop-up?

Did it affect your game in anyway - means, you would not move forward in the game OR screen frozen OR had to close the App and reopen it, etc.,

Please post back and let us know all these details. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

To post a screenshot, tap on the 2nd button located in the bottom left corner of that blank comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• KatKhittie

@PummyRaj @encantes

Thank you both for your replies.

• No ads show up on on my iPhone, iPad, or Chromebook.
    • Yes, I watched a video. I can't post the video link because this page is giving me this message "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." Maybe I can type in the link leaving off the http. Go to the youtube channel. Then type watch?v=SaboXc5z27Y. In the video at 0:35, the person changed the "value" to 88 and the moves on the screen jumped from 16 to 88! This was for Farm Heroes Saga Level 1982. Curious to know what feature this is? Thanks.
  • PummyRaj

Hello again @KatKhittie ๐Ÿค—

Thank you for the detailed explanation ๐Ÿ’™

OK! Will check that YouTube link and get back to you ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• PummyRaj

Hi Kat ๐Ÿ˜€

I have watched the video link you have provided. And I understood what you meant by "value" in this context. You were talking about the number of the moves.

Going back to the video -- it is clear that the person who created the video has used "cheats" to play and win their levels. I am sorry, but I do not have any of those tricks under my sleeve ๐Ÿ˜„

But, what I have is a link for a Blog run by my friend and co-Moderator of our Farm game @Lady_Choo. She creates videos and posts them there... she does not use any Companions OR boosters, as it will be helpful for all players. If you would like to check out those videos, here is the link ---> Farm Heroes Saga Help

Please post back and let me know if you would need any other assistance.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

If you need to add an additional 70 moves to finish a level, then obviously the person has no idea on how to play.

• KatKhittie

@Grumpy_Old_Man, LOL, that's exactly what I thought!

@PummyRaj, yes that person used "cheats," I was just curious how they did it. Thanks for the link to ย @Lady_Choo, I will check it out.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,001 Pet Rescue Moderator

Thank you @KatKhittie I have seen that you tuber before and they definitely use cheats. As Grumpy said, if they have to add that many to that level, they have no chance of other levels.

Sadly there are always people like that out there that spoil it for everyone else. I can understand being on a level so long you want to just get past it, but not to play everyday.

Im away from home right now but in normal times if you get stuck and I don't have the level you need, send me a message and I'll look at it for you. Some levels will have changed since release too.

๐Ÿ˜Š

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Just one more thing to add. On some levels, it makes it harder to pass the level with more moves. And that is why that person is a complete idiot.

• KatKhittie

@Grumpy_Old_Man, LOL so true. I can't believe it took 88 moves to complete this level. Still curious how they did it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?