Losing Beans

TushyTrishy
TushyTrishy Posts: 2 Newbie

I noticed that my beans dropped from over 8000 to now around 2000. What is going on? I collected these in order to defeat Raccoon. Why is this happening? I hope people get their beans back. I do not like this and I really hope this gets addressed. I had enjoyed playing this game and now it is frustrating. The beans are not getting added either. Correct this please!!!!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator

Hello @TushyTrishy πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Magic Beans in your game! Can you answer few of my questions please...

1) Are you playing on a mobile device OR on a computer?

2) Did the Magic Beans in your game -- did you lose them gradually OR suddenly they were decreased by 6000?

3) We had an issue with the Magic Beans until few weeks ago, but it is all fixed now. To make sure about that, I need to know the device you are using.

Please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• TushyTrishy
    TushyTrishy Posts: 2 Newbie

PummyRaj,

I am playing on a computer. The beans seemed to have dropped suddenly. I recently notice, if you select a "helper" (which was won in a previous game) it now has designed beans in order to use it. WTH. Why this change? It made sense when trying to defeat Raccoon but for every game played depleting beans just to play, is not right.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator

@TushyTrishy if you are using companions they will use your beans as that is what activates their usage.

However you can turn them off before you play πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?