All my magic beans have disappeared, how do I get them back?

Options
CamillaB
CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2

I see that previously this has been an issue for some people, but that seems to have resolved.

I'm on over level 3500 somewhere, and had over 100,000 magic beans, so I never had to think about whether I had enough to use them. Yesterday (25/10) I noticed that I only had around 6000. I'm uncertain how many days /times the amount dropped, but it was definitely a sudden drop. Today (26/10), I have no beans at all.

Additionally I noticed that in the 'rewards' tab of the 'teams' section, I have lost all the lives that had been sent to me.

Please can you help resolve this.

I play exclusively on my phone (Huawei nova 2 lite) and I'm fairly sure I have it linked to my Facebook also.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you for the clarification. I had to check as sometimes the game just logs us out.

I think the best thing to do right now is to contact our email support as they can actually look at your account to see what's happening. We cannot do that here to keep your information safe. If you get the automated email back, reply to that with the issue again and a human will pick it up 😊

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Good evening @CamillaB and welcome to our farming corner.

I am sorry that you have lost your beans, can you tell me if you use companions as they use beans each time you play.

Could you also make sure that you are logged in as that can show differently. And is everything else still the same, boosters and levels?

• CamillaB
    CamillaB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi there,

Yes i do use companions each time, and i don't think about it as i had over 100,000 beans anyway. (in the beginning i saved beans a lot instead of using them and then realised that i wasn't going to run out), And it;s definitely happened quickly, i'm quite certain the first time i noticed they had dramatically dropped was a couple of days ago. I thought it was a glitch and that someone else would report it and i'd go back the next day and find they were there.

I'm on level 3570, have the same boosters and same gold bar value, and i'm logged in through facebook (which i can see as my profile pic shows up. I've brought gold bars before, but i've never ever had to buy beans because i've had plenty.

I'd really appreciate help in getting them back.

thanks

• Lady_Choo
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you for the clarification. I had to check as sometimes the game just logs us out.

I think the best thing to do right now is to contact our email support as they can actually look at your account to see what's happening. We cannot do that here to keep your information safe. If you get the automated email back, reply to that with the issue again and a human will pick it up 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?