Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Number of moves changes

ktrod
ktrod Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m on level 4388. When I was first playing it, it allowed me 22 moves, then the game had an update and now it only allows 15 moves. That makes it impossible to play the level!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @ktrod πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that the moves were decreased in level # 4388!! One of my friends also complained about the same. just few minutes ago!

I have played it last week and I must have had more moves... still it was hard to beat that level, and I had to use extra boosters to win it πŸ˜”

Are you playing on a mobile device?

Let me send your complaint to our Farm In-charge so that, she can report it to the Farm Studio. I will get back to you with some update by tomorrow this time. Until then, please bear with me πŸ™

If you have anything else to add. please type your comment in the blank box given below to my comment.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day/evening πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• ktrod
    ktrod Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi is there an update yet? The moves are still stuck on 15. It’s frustrating because it makes it impossible to play so I end up neglecting the game all together.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

This may not help, but you could try logging in and out to see if your number of moves goes back up to 22. Or perhaps try playing on a different platform - if you're playing on your phone now, try a computer instead!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @ktrod πŸ€— Hope you are having a great weekend!

It is not just level # 4388, but from 4384 itself, all the Super Hard Levels, the moves were reduced by 7 and they all have only 15 moves right now.

Not sure why this change was made. But, like I have informed in my previous comment, I have sent a complaint to our Farm In-charge and the Farm Studio has already received the report πŸ‘οΈ

We will have to wait till Monday to receive any update on it. But, this change was made only to the "App" versions. The game on King.com and Facebook is not changed and the moves remain the same (22). So, if you have access to a laptop/computer, please play the level there.

But, the Bonnie Booster OR the Farm Pass season, etc., extra features won't be available on there... just a heads-up!

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4

Hi @lindark I doubt that logging in and out would reset that on any level.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

From what I have been hearing as well, some players are finding levels are switching around while they are stuck on them. One player started with 15, it went to 18 and she beat it at 22.

Sometimes the studio test different methods to see what feedback they get and adjust the levels accordingly. I am not so sure that all are meant to be at 15, sometimes strange things happen to other levels when they are fiddling.

As Pummy said though, its been reported but sometimes these things take time.

And no, logging in and out doesn't make levels change. Not requirements nor moves. They can only happen with studio changes. And as @PummyRaj had suggested early on in the thread, playing on computer as its only affecting mobile levels is a good workaround. If you are wondering why the PC version differs from the Mobile, its different parts of the studio that work on it and mobile can often be used to test more features...which sometimes go wrong πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?