Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I needed 9 gold not 99 extra moves on only one level - that is ridiculous.

Options
J4N35uth
J4N35uth Posts: 4 Newbie

I just bought 26 gold for £4.99 and was given 99 extra moves.

I used 9 gold to carry on with the level (1947) only to find that I would have to use up all the 99 lives on the same level before moving on- that is ridiculous!

I had no option but to quit the level (which I had completed) only to have to redo the level as it said I had failed it.

SO I am now £4.99 out of pocket, used 9 gold for nothing and still have to complete the same level.

please take your remaining 19 gold back and refund me my £4.99.

Thank you ID 1030245177.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,743 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @J4N35uth 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I have never heard about receiving 99 moves when we purchase a Gold Bars package! May be it is a special offer for the Thanksgiving festival!!

I am sorry for the inconvenience but, the King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query needs your personal details and this is a public Forum. Please click on this link the King Customer Support Team and to request for refund --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Once you click on that link, a form will be opened for you to fill out. Fill out all the information that is needed and "Submit" the report. Within few minutes, you will receive an automated email as acknowledgement. Please check if there are any special instructions are given. If not, just keep it for your records. If you have not heard from anyone within 3 days, send a "reply" to that automated email. Now, you will receive a reply from a real agent, and your issue will be resolved soon.

** If you have used an Apple device for your purchase, you can directly contact the Apple Support team, and they will take care of the issue too.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or guidance with anything else. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works out quickly and you will receive your refund soon 🤞

Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week ahead 🍓 🍓

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,743 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @J4N35uth 🤗 Hearty Welcome Back to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

I have never heard about receiving 99 moves when we purchase a Gold Bars package! May be it is a special offer for the Thanksgiving festival!!

I am sorry for the inconvenience but, the King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query needs your personal details and this is a public Forum. Please click on this link the King Customer Support Team and to request for refund --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

Once you click on that link, a form will be opened for you to fill out. Fill out all the information that is needed and "Submit" the report. Within few minutes, you will receive an automated email as acknowledgement. Please check if there are any special instructions are given. If not, just keep it for your records. If you have not heard from anyone within 3 days, send a "reply" to that automated email. Now, you will receive a reply from a real agent, and your issue will be resolved soon.

** If you have used an Apple device for your purchase, you can directly contact the Apple Support team, and they will take care of the issue too.

Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance or guidance with anything else. You can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope everything works out quickly and you will receive your refund soon 🤞

Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful week ahead 🍓 🍓

• J4N35uth
    J4N35uth Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, I have contacted support. I will let you know what happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?