Helpers in Farm Heroes.

Options
LatinRancid
LatinRancid Posts: 14 Level 2

Is there any way for me to actually have access to all helpers at any given point in time?

Best Answer

Answers

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Do you mean people? or helpers (boosters within the game)? 

I'm sure that as the group expands more people will interact and answer posts.If there is any  specific help you need just post it, i'm sure someone will help if they are online. 

• LatinRancid
    Options

I actually mean the helpers on the game like the cat who can convert rotten cropsies to good ones...but I guess they are available only depending on the game level...thanks anyways Brenda Bear

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Those booster you buy with real money.   Do you have the companions yet? If you do there is a feature on there to clean those crops, you activate and buy with beans.

• LatinRancid
    Options

Yeah thats exactly what I mean. I was just wondering if I could activate them whenever but it seems that is only specific companions in specific levels.

• Bonito
    Bonito Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited December 2014
    Options

You can only choose one companion at a time. The level will always automatically choose the best option, of the companions you have already gathered, regarding on the level. But you are free to choose any of the other two that are next best. It may depend on if you want to use less beans or concentrate on other cropsies if you want to try another strategy in the game. I do this sometimes. It sure adds another edge to the game. Hope this clarifies your question. Enjoy! :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?