Games not open in my new mobile phone!

Options
Mihaela_NM
Mihaela_NM Posts: 6 Level 2

Not more hapen till now. When I download from Magazine Play the king.com games not open. With old phone it is OK, I brought my new phone from few days ago and I can not open games to play. I see working just with one game installing no metter what king.com game it is, when download second game...both games no more open, turn me home page at phone. I try all metods to fix the problem from settings phone, I restart the phone many times,  from settings facebook, I sing out and I login again, I login with otheraccounts, but nothing... open just one game download and just  at King.com games,  all games from others do not have problems, just  your games. In old phone I have 7-8 king.com games and all open but not with new phone. I think it is one or many bugs here, or you not have update for android 4.2.2, or last update you made few days ago it is bad update, fix the problems please, I see many players complains from with that issue!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It sounds like you're having issues with getting the games to install? Are you downloading them from the store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=King.com&hl=en 

If the games are not opening, its normally because the memory cannot handle the file opening. Make sure your phone is not full of new apps etc. I hope you're able to get them to work! 

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey the games are all working fine on my phone I don't think that there is a general game problem, have you contacted your mobile provider? 

• Mihaela_NM
    Options

Thr memory my phone is ok 10gb intern memory, I install games from Google Play,  I dont think it is from my provider, I can play all games for king in older phones i have, this phone is new, it is Allview P7 Xtreme with android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean

• Mihaela_NM
    Options

How I say more better...install the games , when I push open game at one from all ...appear page orange with king, game    search and after that out me in  

home page at phone, that inssue it is just king games,;other game work very well, just one hour ago I restart phone and nothing, I install Candy Crush Soda Saga and I can open game and play, after I install second game Farm Herous Saga when I try to open not work, I return to Candy Soda and same ...not more open to play, both are down, only one game do not made inssue is Pet Rescue Saga...i can play other game like solitaire, rumy, uno friends, 3d game ..inssue is to king games in my new phone, I can not play ...

• Joseph_Brewer
    Joseph_Brewer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Even though you say the phone is new, it sounds like maybe the device and its apps are consuming too much ram and/or CPU load. If you haven't figured it out, a factory reset MAY work but don't forget to back up music, pictures, videos, etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?