Are there any differences?

Options
Miramor
Miramor Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Support

Hello!

Just wondering this.

I always play with PC, never mobile.

Are there any differences when playing via mobile or PC? In game? In challenges?

I also never play thru' Facebook because I have no account in there. I have KingCom account.

Are these games (FB and KC) exactly the same or are there any diffferences?

Comments

• otisnin
    otisnin Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I don't think so personally. The main difference to me is one is bigger.

• otisnin
    Options

The only reason I have it in Facebook is to save my progress so if I change phones I don't loose my levels.

• otisnin
    Options

I just started my KC account so I don't know about that.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Miramor and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

About your question I play through my app mobile, it's easy and you can play in different place and when you want!!! I have an King.com account with my PC but I prefere to play with my mobile.

May I suggest to save your progress and to register your account through King.com, it's very easy and it takes just few minutes, to have all the info please click on the green link:

My Game Progress

😊😊😊😊😊

Remember the Boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory (so you can use them offline) but if you uninstall the game app you are going to loose all of them!

If you need more support don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰

I wish you Happy New Year πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,460 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @Miramor just to add to my colleagues comment, there are slight differences depending on how you play. If you play on the windows 10 app, no difference. However you do not get events on the browser as far as I know. I know you don't on Facebook. Its because its easier to add events to the apps than it is the browser versions.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?