I keep losing my daily rewards

Options
ilovegames4fun
ilovegames4fun Posts: 8 Level 2
edited January 2022 in Support

I haven't been able to get my daily rewards because every time I log in to my computer it says to use gold to get lives even when I just open the game. Farm Heroes is the only game that asks me to use gold even when my lives are full. Then when I clear the cookies I lose whatever reward I was supposed to get. I've been playing this game for almost nine years, I'd hate to have to stop playing it because I can't get my daily rewards. Please do something.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Nix66 for the tag.

@ilovegames4fun Looking at your other posts I remember now that you have had this issue a while, are you still playing on chrome?

It still sounds as though something is blocking your log in which is why its important to know if its Facebook or the Kingdom and do you have windows 10?

I can say its something that should be removable as its not a general issue and most players are not losing boosters. So that's why we start at the beginning of how you play. It might be something we can get fixed and if not we can ask player support to look at it after we have exhausted all options. Does that sound ok?

So we need to know, Facebook or the Kingdom log in.

Which browser.

Which version of windows (there is a good reason for that)

then we can help you further πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?