πŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ Persistent Farmer thread because dedication needs acknowledging πŸ₯‡

Options

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I started playing a few weeks ago for some new badges but I have stayed around because I enjoy all of the different obstacles (sheep, bulls, spiders, etc)

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3
    Options

Thank you domino for the tag.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@Doris_Koch I am not sure that the sheep should behave like that. I know its been a long time. I think its likely a glitch but as with anything there are priorities and it will eventually be sorted out.

I didn't know for five years the shovel wasn't meant to shovel away the seed until they fixed that!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@JoJo75durham was that the right screenshot you wanted to use?

If so, can you tell us what makes you come back to the game over and over again. What keeps you interested?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Angel_Natasha I video for my channel and I cannot use boosters....well I could, but how do I help players if I use boosters and they don't have any? That's why I am not on the top of the levels. I will use 3 shovels and companions if I have no other way. But now its also become a matter of principle. This game will not beat me 😘

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@DGenevieve I refuse to believe anyone is bad at the game and that includes me too and I am nowhere near the best.

I have found with it that some levels we find impossibly hard, that others don't. But also that they play levels that they find impossibly hard, and we fly through those levels. Sometimes it is as simple as basically you are playing a computer and sometimes it will let you have a chance to win and sometimes it won't. Computers are not fair players.

You will do it and I like your determination its very like mine!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Bassin12 a long time ago I noticed that the more moves a level has, the harder it is. I am talking about when level 124/125 was first released LOL.

Some definitely need tweaking though!!

• Lady_Choo
    edited January 2022
    Options

@me6412 I am not sure, you are being a little subtle and mysterious there but I am sure you don't like the level 779 if I am right?? 🀣🀣

I HATED the whole 700 section. They were all unreasonably hard when first released. Now they will either be easier or ridiculously hard. There is no inbetween. So you have my sympathy!

Your outlook on the farm always entertains me so stick with it and us...You can never have too much garlic 🀣🀣

@rebelchild You too! A nice glass of lemonade would be nice.

My recommendations are to play while doing something else (watching tv or something) let your eyes glaze over and your hands make the move. You won't have a clue how you did it, but when you pass you might have some sanity left!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hello Farmers 😊 😊 😊 😊

I think that from the beginning Farm Heroes Saga is changed!!! I started to play just at the end of 2013(if I well remember 😏) and in my memories there were many hard level but with luck, perseverance and boosters you always pushed them!!

After level 4000 everything is so difficult, I was stuck at level 4219 for 2 weeks, quite "Mission Impossible" and I won using boosters and no gold bars.

All the Super Hard Level are set only with 15 to 17 moves, I prefer to collect more cropsies but have more moves.

This is level 4219, how you can win it?

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?