how do i pass the level 810 on Farm Heroes Saga

Options
Warda_Asad
Warda_Asad Posts: 1 Newbie

i am stuck on level 810. its so difficult level please help me to complete this level 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Options

Hey Warda wow you're doing great! I haven't got there myself yet but I found this video of another player passing the level that might help you :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexjo7yVtVw

Good luck and let us know how you get on! 

• Davise_Lopez
    Davise_Lopez Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hey Warda wow you're doing great! I haven't got there myself yet but I found this video of another player passing the level that might help you :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexjo7yVtVw

Good luck and let us know how you get on! 

I am stuck too. I have never had this much trouble passing a level. I cannot find any sources that received 3 stars. Please help!
  • Marleen_Hartog
    Marleen_Hartog Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This level is really difficult, and you will need lots of luck to pass it. This is how I managed : first, make sure you have 3 shovels (that you can always buy for beans). Maybe it can be done without, but I did not manage. 

"Waste" your first 2 shovels on breaking the top two water drops, and the first 2 moves on shifting them down into the first rows of water drops. Now, if you are lucky the rest of the level, those top 2 clusters will break "on their own". 

From here, focus all your moves on the water buckets and the 2 lower flowers. Always pick the highest combination, never swap carrots unless you have to, or can break 5 in a row or get a nice setup for your next move. 

Use your last shovel to get a row of 5 of something you need, pick a high amount of one item of break the last flower ; whatever fits best. 

With this strategy you should be able to finish the level within a reasonable amount of attempts. Maybe you can even add another power-up if you have one left, but you don't need more then the 3 (or actually 2) shovels. 

• Stockholm17.com
    Stockholm17.com Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I believe it has been patched and now there are 75 crops for each kind, instead of 150. I tried an insane amount of showels and it never worked. I think I was stuck for a month and I was about to give up. I probably tried it 100 times or more. Thank you for patching this, it was insanely difficult.

• Marleen_Hartog
    Marleen_Hartog Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You're serious ?? 

Yep, you are.....I still thought it was 150. So that probably explains better why I finally made it then my strategy ;-) I have been stuck on this level for weeks (although I must admit I played less and less because of that). 

• mnmom2four
    mnmom2four Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2015
    Options

I also am stuck on level 810 and am getting quite frustrated with it.  I have been trying for a couple weeks regularly to pass and nothing is working.  I have read that some people only to gather 75 of each cropsie but mine still say 150 on both my phone and my FB acct.  i have updated my game as well.  any thought s or help would be much appreciated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?