An isuue /problem/glitch in level 815

Options
Pekekas
Pekekas Posts: 5 Level 2

When water is dropping, the sheep won't move when hit next to the sheep. When hitting next to sheep with water, the sheep won't move either. Fix it, King!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Pekekas!

I have just played level 815 but not having any issues with the sheep and water. If I make a match of water next to a sheep the sheep moves correctly.

When water is dripping from the buckets the matches will not move the sheep - this is normal game behavior.

Cheers :-)

• Pekekas
    Pekekas Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Pekekas!

I have just played level 815 but not having any issues with the sheep and water. If I make a match of water next to a sheep the sheep moves correctly.

When water is dripping from the buckets the matches will not move the sheep - this is normal game behavior.

Cheers :-)

Thanks for your answer. I'm stuck at this level since saturday, and until sunday, there were no issues with the sheep. Bt since yesterday, monday, and today, there are indeed those issues.Cheers
  • Melinda_Heasman
    Melinda_Heasman Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am having this problem too, but not just with water.  I have been playing this level for a good few days with no problems and all of a sudden last night when I make a move next to the sheep, sometimes they move, sometimes they don't. It can be any vegetable or water, it doesn't make any difference. King please fix!!!

• Michèle_Poulin
    Michèle_Poulin Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It happened to me too on level 814 and now on 815, (still stuck on it) the black sheep wont move even if i make a match next to him....sometimes it does, but mostly not.. this is frustrating :-(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating.

If possible please try playing the level on a mobile device.

Thanks

• Michèle_Poulin
    Michèle_Poulin Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello I think i understand what Combo said and putted it to the test. In fact, when you make a match next to the sheep and  it makes the bucket spill water everywhere, the sheep wont move, if the bucket is not full, the match will work and  the sheep will move. (so it is useful to use a  shovel to hit the bucket when it is full so my move next to the sheep will work) I hope my english is understandable. It is fun to discover things like that. Cheers and have a good day :-)

• Charles_E_Davis
    Charles_E_Davis Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This suddenly started acting this way, it has nothing to do with water dropping or not, I have seen them not move with and without water dropping. Stuck here until this is fixed....or just move to some other game.

• noeska
    noeska Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem with moving the sheeps.Some times the move and another time the don't. It's very frustrating and no fun to play.Will you plaese fix it. Thanks.

• mimi-3
    mimi-3 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem with level 591, it's quite frustating. Thank you for fixing this issue!

• Lee_Rose
    Lee_Rose Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problems on PC/Facebook version as well as IOS app. However the app works correctly 90% of the time, where as the PC/Facebook version is working correctly maybe 10% of the time. For my experience, it does not matter what the match is on the PC, the sheep will not jump when a match is made next to them (even with or without buckets of water spitting the droplets out.) I have been stuck on level 815 for a week now due to this issue. Please fix it, I like Farm Heroes and I don't want it to be another game I delete because its glitches become its failure!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?