No Internet Connection - But That’s False

DaGrrrl
DaGrrrl Posts: 4 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

Hello,

Sorry if this is being posted in the wrong place. My account was linked to my fb account. Last night I realized that it was no longer connected. When I tried to reconnect, I got a message saying I have no internet connection, which isn’t true.

Anything I try (fb, Apple, even farm club) and I get that message. I looked at other posts and noticed that people are losing their boosters (without reimbursement) and levels due to game glitches and that’s alarming because I have gold and boosters and I will rage if they disappear. Am I in danger of losing all my stuff trying to reconnect to fb (since there seems to obviously be some kind of problem). I play on iPhone 13.

Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator

Hello @DaGrrrl 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

First of all, yes! You are in the right place to ask your question about Farm Heroes Saga game 👍️

Second thing... losing boosters and/or game progress is a glitch that has popped up with App's latest update version. But, the game Studio is working on it to fix the issue, but it is taking longer than usual 🤔 That's why, the complaints have been increasing because the players that were affected with this glitch are coming in daily.

Can you please tell me something? The "no Internet connection" issue - when did it start? Is it only FHS game that is acting like this? Are your other games/Apps working fine? Just to make sure about your internet connection.

** When you open the game, are you able to see your Gold Bars and your level progress as usual? Also, when you open a level, do you have all your boosters intact?

Whatever you do, please do not "reinstall" your game. Because, it will cause to lose all your stored boosters. Try something... I am not sure if it will work or not, but, let's try!

** Since the game has already logged out, close the App -- clear cache -- Disconnect from WiFi -- Turn off your device -- wait for 10 minutes and restart your device -- Reconnect to WiFi -- Open other games/Apps for a while, and clear cache again --then open the FHS app -- Try to log in with your regular account details and see if it connects.

Sometimes, for unknows reason, a bug attacks our mobile games and gives that "no internet" message. Unfortunately, reinstalling is only option to remove that bug. But, please try above steps and see if it helps.

In the mean time, if you would like to play the game, open it on a computer OR another mobile device and continue playing. This way, your Magic Beans and Gold Bars will be intact (not the Boosters as they will be different on each device).

Hope this all made sense! If you have any questions or need clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Farmtastic weekend ahead 🐥 🐥

• DaGrrrl

Thank you for your reply.

I am attaching a photo of the message I keep getting.

I don't know when this started, but I noticed it yesterday because I tried to get my booster earnings from the farm club and got hit with that screen. Then FB login. Apple login. On and on.

All of my other apps work fine, FHS included. I can open and play with no issues, but it's just not connected to my fb anymore (I can tell because my avatar from there is no longer visible. That's what I noticed first) I'll try your suggestions (thanks),but I won't reinstall. I'd lose everything. Maybe I'll wait until I use up all my goodies, then I'll try a reinstall, lol. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon cause it's wreaking havoc on game play.

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2022

Hello again dear @DaGrrrl 🙋‍♀️

Thank you for those details! It means, the bug has affected your game yesterday only! BUT, we cannot be sure that it is the usual bug that affects the games OR could it be the glitch that popped up in the Update! Hence, please don’t reinstall your game yet, as it will not do any good (Sorry! Not to scare you!)

I would suggest you “not to” play the game anymore on this iPhone! Because, when our game has this issue, the levels we play while the issue is going on - won’t be saved (usually)!! I suspect it could be the same for you 🤔

If you have already played couple of (new) levels and won, I would suggest you to borrow another smart phone (or a laptop) and check which was your last level. You can log in with your FB details and check whether the new progress was saved or not!!

• PummyRaj

Hello again @DaGrrrl

The reason I was asking you not to reinstall the game App is - you will lose your game boosters, because Lives/Magic Beans received from friends and Boosters are stored to your device local memory. And, they won’t be reimbursed by the Customer Care unless you have purchased them with real money.

Also, if you play the game only on your iPhone, there is a big chance that all your Magic Beans also will vanish!

** But, level progress and the Gold bars will be intact as they are saved to the game, but not to your device memory.

• DaGrrrl
    edited February 2022

@PummyRaj

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for all your advice.

Turns out, I was disconnected from my fb account for longer than I realized. I finally got a chance to pull it up on my computer via fb, and I'm at level 598. On my phone, I'm at 616. I'm seriously irritated. Does that mean that I will get bumped back to 598? This is so messy for me because I don't want to play all those levels over again, plus, my boosters will be voided.

None of the other suggestions have worked, unfortunately, so I don't see any way to reconnect my account, and if my progress, beans and farm club gifts are going to get erased and zero'd out, I'm probably just going. to dump this game because that would be months wasted. This is all really disappointing. 😕

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,612 Pet Rescue Moderator

Mine is doing the same tonight and I play on the windows 10 app.

Once you do get it connected though, the progress should sync over to your Facebook account from before so don't worry about that. I was playing offline last week as no internet and mine came back when I could connect.

If the worst came to the worst, player support can put you back on the right level 🙂

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 973 Level 3
    The same thing happens to me 
    with the farm heroes saga game, 
    I have prizes and I can't 
    receive it since it tells me 

that I lost the connection

• DaGrrrl
    edited February 2022

A weird update.

I finally logged into the game via FB and was able to play fine. But my boosters weren't there. But afterward, when I opened the game on my phone, I was connected again to fb. It's strange because all my boosters were there, but all the boards I beat on fb were unbeaten on my phone. Then, the next day, I wasn't connected again (via my phone). So I logged in on fb and that cycle repeated.

So, it seems that if I play on fb, it magically unlocks the issue on my phone, but progress and boosters aren't carried over, nor is the connection permanent. This entire thing has become exhausting, not to mention that soon, playing on fb won't even be an option. Sigh.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?