We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 404 helpers missing

Soccerstar09
Soccerstar09 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 404 and only one of my animal helpers is showing. I have unlocked the arabian horse from level 390 but it will not show, just keeps showing a "go" button but when I go to the level it shows I indeed have the 3 stars!! Also why when I ask my frienda for lives do I keep getting magic beans from them instead??? This has been happening the last 2 months and while beans are helpful I ask for lives because I need them!!

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Soccerstar09,

Seems there was a glitch in adding the animal helpers. I have solved the issue and you should now have them available.

You and your friends playing Farm Heroes have to be online at the same time for the lives to be send/received. If you send to a friend that is offline the friend will only receive beans.

Please also notice that if you have a full set of lives your requests will be returned in beans.

Thanks

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?