Asking friends for lives

Options
Jenniree
Jenniree Posts: 6 Level 2

Can you please help me ? I can send lives but I can't request them from my friends and I only receive beans back. Can you please tell me how I can fix this issue?

Answers

• Marcemarce22
    Marcemarce22 Posts: 167 Level 3
    Options

A mΓ­ me pasa lo mismo entonces cierro el juego y lo vuelvo a abrir, entonces ahΓ­ me aparecen vidas en vez de frijoles

• Jenniree
    Options

Marcemarce22

Hola yo hablo un poquito Espanol Nadia me dijo como yo puedo pregunta mis amigos para vidas mi problems es que quando yo voy para Manda la cosa eso no Manda solo vierne Patras con los mismos hombres y ya no manda

• Jenniree
    Options

When I try to send the requests the page doesn't send it just keeps saying check who you want to ask neither all friends or farm friends sends

• Sweetietammy
    Sweetietammy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issues! I send lives but friends are saying they're getting beans...and the they send me lives but I get beans...something is wrong.

• Jenniree
    Options

Omg yes I did get beans and you can make or join a group but no one else in the group are playing I got beans instead of a life smh but yesterday I did get the life sent by the one person who gave me a life what made it worse was there was five of the twelve group playing and only one gave me a life I gave anyone who asked one so I've had to leave lots of groups and I hope I can either get enough players to make a good group I don't know but I earned three quarters of the crystals and no one else was playing then one person started to play and we made it past the first level but I would like to find other people like me who actually play and help each other! Otherwise what's the sense?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?