OK, this went too far, I want my money back!

Options
cocobongo
cocobongo Posts: 10 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Discussions

I am just tired of it, frankly.

Every single change you make is for MUCH worse.

Now I have updated the game (yay!) and of course it's junk.

Everything that has not been fixed continues to not be fixed (as expected, after many years). But now this new version comes with what can only be described as a scam.

I will explain it to you step by step, so there will be no "confusion".

So it's no secret that the game is now P2W (Pay to Win). At least at high levels that is the case. You need at least 3x more moves to complete the levels than the game gives you. This was done on purpose and is a scam by itself.

Well, there is a way to get a lot more moves: You have to play the same level until it offers you to buy more movements with gold. You can buy up to 99 additional movements.

So I paid for the Farm Pass, hoping to get more gold. But of course, since the levels are now set to impossible, you have to buy additional gold to complete the Farm Pass levels. Very clever (and cheating).

So the new "feature" King has introduced is this: The number of moves is hidden. You only ever see a maximum of 5, then it starts again. That alone is cheating (again). And this time there is no "bug" excuse: I am a developer and I know that such a feature can only be programmed on purpose.

This is really bad. But it gets worse.

So I paid for 65 extra moves in a level. I passed it, but it seems to me that I did not get 65 movements, it just ended when I passed it. But again, I am not sure.

Another level. This time I had 99 movements and I passed it with 10 or 15 movements and it ended. So I found that you do not buy the movements that you are supposed to buy, but it ends when you pass the level. This is very bad because I only buy this in the bonus levels and I need the 3 stars to get the boosters, but the game ends when you pass it.

And it gets worse.

A 3rd level, and this time I pay very close attention to make sure what's going on. Level 4703. totally impossible, you have to get 18 x3 bushes, 18 ice, 90 apples and 6 alligators with only 18 moves. So I gave up and just waited for the bonus level and the 99 moves. When I got that, I bought it (remember, the only way to get gold is PAYING MONEY).

Unsurprisingly, the worst happened: I only got 15 movements (I counted them, there were 3 cycles of 5 movements) and then the level ended without me completing it and the game made me an "offer" to pay even more MONEY to get more "no movements".

In short, I can not complete the levels anymore and of course I can not finish the Farm Pass.

Please explain to me how any of the above NOT is a scam.

Either way, I want my money back. At the very least, you are not abiding by your own contract, and I do not want your apologies and pity boosters. I want my money back. The one from the Farm Pass and the extra money I spent hoping to get this pass. I want it all back, I did nothing wrong, it's just your endless greed.

I play this game because it is addictive, but also to relax from work. And now you are supposed to get stressed over a game because of your greed? Give me a break!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @cocobongo 🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing in the game!

I will report this to our Farm In-charge immediately and hopefully she will be able to help you out. Please bear with us 🙏

About the "Hidden moves" --> Can you please tell me when did you update the game and what version it is? I am at level 4689 and I have not seen this "hidden moves" feature!! When did it start appearing?

Will it be possible to post a screenshot OR a video recording of that particular glitch?

I agree with you about the game being addictive! I too play it to relieve my stress 😍

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options

Truly sorry to hear you have not been happy with the latest purchase @cocobongo 😕

Please, in order to get a refund and report issues with purchases, you need to contact the Player Support team so they can assist. You can do this directly from the game app.

Open the game and select the 3 lines:

Select Customer Care:

Choose, Purchases and Gold bars and tap on any topic:

Scroll down until you see CONTACT US:

In the meantime, we will make sure your feedback gets shared with the studio 😉

• QueenB
    Options

Hi again @cocobongo 👋

So we've passed on your feedback and it turns out there is, in fact, an issue that they are currently looking into but we don't have any updates on this yet except that it is being looked at!

As for any refunds, you still need to go through Player Support as they will be able to assist you on that!

Any doubt, please let us know, and thank you very much for bringing this up to our attention 🙂

• cocobongo
    Options

I contacted support, they say information is not enough 🤣 (laughing instead of crying )

• QueenB
    Options

Okay no worries, @cocobongo, let me contact them on your behalf 😉

All I need is your Game ID and to find it, open the game app and tap on the 3 lines 👇

Tap on My Profile 👇

Now you double-tap on the King logo and voilà, the logo should disappear and reveal your Game ID.

Thanks 😉

• QueenB
    Options

@cocobongo

About only receiving 5 Extra Moves when you have purchased 99 Extra Moves, there have been some changes made to this feature that I'm happy to clarify 🙂

We have taken into consideration players' feedback where our players didn't want to use all the remaining moves after winning their level so we have changed the way Extra Moves are added in the game.

Moving forward, you will receive your moves in groups of 5. This means that you need to use your first 5 moves to get 5 more and this will continue until you completely run out of your purchased moves or collect all the orders.

I truly hope that this information was useful and if you have any doubts please just let me know.

• cocobongo
    Options

My id is 1295045028

• bluerain161
    bluerain161 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issues. Paying 9 gold bars for 30 moves and only being able to use the moves I need to pass the level then I only get 1 star and only 2 boosters. This has happened so many times already. I purchase extra moves so I can get 3 stars for the level and win more boosters. First they came out with an update that removed all the boosters I have been saving and now this. Love this game but this is ridiculous.

If I buy 30 moves I should be able to see how many moves I have left so I can keep track, I don’t understand the logic behind only being able to see 5 moves at a time. If other players don’t want to use all their moves after they win the level then it should be an option whether you want to use all your moves or not. Not fair to implement this across the board when not everyone feels the same way.

• cocobongo
    Options

If someone wonders what happened, King's "support" ignored me and effectively stole my money.

Bye scammers

• QueenB
    Options

Hi @cocobongo 😀

I contacted Support and they informed me that you can still request a refund but this must be done via iTunes as only they can handle refunds.

All you have to do is go HERE and request by going through your purchase history. I'm sorry for the extra steps but it's Apple's policy, only they can issue refunds as King does not have access to your payment details.

I hope this helps and that you get your refunds 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?