Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How to get a real answer and not an automatic reply telling me to "GO AWAY!"

Don_Bacon
Don_Bacon Posts: 4 Newbie

Why does every contact form you provide send this pointless message?

This is an automated email from King

Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

If you´re having issues or just want to ask a question, try heading to King Care where a member of the community or a King moderator may be able to help.

You can also try help.king.com for FAQ´s and other useful tips.

For Facebook connect issues, check out these videos for iOS and Android

If your game is not loading on Facebook, click here

Hope that helps!

King Customer Care

*Please note that this is the only message we will send you regarding this query. Follow the steps above for more help on your issue.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Don, 

Welcome to King Care, our community support site.

Over the last year or so the site here has grown into a community of players who not only post questions and help each other out with everything from tips on how to pass a level to troubleshooting technical issues. 

Here you will find help on most in-game topics, you can use the search function at the top of the page and if you don't find the answer that you are looking for then you are more than welcome to create a question and I'm sure someone here will do their best to help you out.

You can also check the House Rules here before posting: https://care.king.com/en/community-house-rules

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Don_Bacon
    Don_Bacon Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello Don, 

Welcome to King Care, our community support site.

Over the last year or so the site here has grown into a community of players who not only post questions and help each other out with everything from tips on how to pass a level to troubleshooting technical issues. 

Here you will find help on most in-game topics, you can use the search function at the top of the page and if you don't find the answer that you are looking for then you are more than welcome to create a question and I'm sure someone here will do their best to help you out.

You can also check the House Rules here before posting: https://care.king.com/en/community-house-rules

Kind regards,

Johnny

Sorry but that's just a cop-out! King only want your money, and is not interested in actually providing any kind of service. Technical issues cannot be solved by well meaning players regardless of what they think they know, only the devs can, and all routes to the devs are closed by King themselves.
  • MTA1
    MTA1 Posts: 16 Level 2

Do you have or know of any real solution to the problem where I can not play "Pepper Panic" if I'm logged to "King.com" and if you can play if I'm not?This means that both the browser and the Flash plugin are correct, the problem is in the game.

I have tried all you say in the help but nothing works!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?