Re extra lives

Options
RAngelM
RAngelM Posts: 1 Newbie

I would like to ask how I can get extra lives when I run out I find 5 lives are not enough I enjoy the game very much 5 lives just don't give a chance to pass harder levels.

Would you consider putting live up to 15 can u send me some extra please

Comments

• yvetteembry
    yvetteembry Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

This is a great suggestion! Especially since I can't send lives to friends and they won't fix the problem. I send lives all the time when players request from me but I don't get the same courtesy! This game has become more of a pain in the ass and stressful to play than fun and relaxing.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,951 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @RAngelM and Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯• πŸ“ 🍏 πŸ₯•

To have extra lives, sometimes ifvyou participate in a game event and you reach the last levels you can win 6 hours of unlimited lives, but this is not every week.

You can buy extra lives with Gold Bars.

The best way to have beans or lives is to use the red heart in your friend's list

If you click on the read heart if your friends in that moment is out of lives, he will receive 1 life if he is full of lives, will receive magic beans. At the moment you will find the read heart with the Top leaderboard at the end of a played level.

The beans and lifes turn each other, but if you have the messagge of a magic beans and you neeed a life, just close the app, open again and the bean messagge will be turned in a life

the trick ... close the app to toggle between lives and beans

If you need more support don't hesitate to write.

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🌞 🌻 🌞 🌻 🌞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?