I can NOT send lives and I never get any help!

Options
yvetteembry
yvetteembry Posts: 14 Level 2

I am unable to send lives to friends and I never get any when I request them from the friends on my list so I just have to wait for my lives to restore. I am attaching screenshots of what occurs when I try to send lives. This has been going on for quite some time and it's very annoying!

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @yvetteembry πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to send lives πŸ˜”

There is an issue going on for some players to send/receive the lives from a while. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue πŸ‘οΈ

Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game? I have checked the screenshots you have shared. In the 2nd screenshot, I have not seen any "friends listed"!! Did you check your internet connection? Also, are you playing on Facebook OR Kingdom account? Do you have any friends?

Can you please post all these details by typing your reply in the blank box given below. Looking forward to talking to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ’

• yvetteembry
    Options

This has never been answered or resolved! This affects me playing the game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @yvetteembry πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Yes dear, I agree! The lives issue was not resolved yet! Because, when the Farm studio checks for the issue, they cannot reproduce it. If they cannot reproduce the issue, they cannot figure out where the problem is occurring!

If we can give all / as much as details as we can, the better helpful it is for the Studio team to check for the issue.

Hence, please post the details I have asked above which will be helpful for us and the Studio πŸ‘ Here are the questions for your convenience…

1) which device you are using to play the game?

2) In your 2nd screenshot, I have not seen any "friends listed"!! Did you check your internet connection?

3) Are you playing on Facebook OR Kingdom account? Do you have any friends?

Looking forward for your reply πŸ’

• yvetteembry
    Options

I am playing on my mobile device through my King account but I am connected to Facebook as well. I have new screenshots from yesterday,candy YES I have friends on my list. The first one I sent was not coming up with my friends, now it is, so then when I hit "send" again a screen poos up that says I have no friends. I'll attach screenshots.

I'm sorry, those sent in the wrong order. Hopefully you can figure it out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?